- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Better pager utility (and it speaks Chinese)
A paginator similar to “more” or “pg”, but much more powerful and speaks Chinese.
Cless is a port of GNU’s less version 290 that suports the display of files written in the Chinese language using the GB simple or Big5 complex encodings. You can switch to reading of normal ASCII text by setting the environment LESSCHARSET to ‘ascii’.
Also, the help can be displayed in either Simple Chinese, Complex Chinese, or English by setting the LESSHELP environmental variable to the correct helpfile. Cless should be run w/in a CXterm or simular terminal emulator supporting Chinese language encodings.
Checkout these related ports:
- Wordpress-zh_tw -
- Wordpress-zh_cn -
- Wenju - Collection of writing tools in Chinese
- Ve - NTHU-CS Maple BBS 2.36 BBS-like editor
- Ttfm - Big5/GB enhanced TrueType Font Manager
- Ttf2pt1 - True Type Font to Postscript Type 1 converter with Chinese maps
- Tintin++ -
- Tin -
- Taipeisanstc - Taipei Sans TC
- Sourcehanserif-tc-otf -
- Sourcehanserif-sc-otf -
- Sourcehansans-tc-otf -
- Sourcehansans-sc-otf -
- Scim-tables - SCIM table based Chinese input methods
- Scim-pinyin - SCIM Chinese Smart Pinyin input method