- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Converts Chinese GB (simple) encoded text to PostScript
GB2PS converts Chinese GB simple encoded text to PostScript.
It automatically supports the HZ encoding. It even allows you to mix GB and HZ code together.
Examples input gb2ps -h output the usage of GB2PS
input gb2ps cm9203d.gb cm output PS programs cm input gb2ps -b 3 -e 5 cm9208a.hz cm output PS program cm from page 3 to page 5.
then you can print out the Chinese document by sending the PS output to your PS printer.
Checkout these related ports:
- Wordpress-zh_tw -
- Wordpress-zh_cn -
- Wenju - Collection of writing tools in Chinese
- Ve - NTHU-CS Maple BBS 2.36 BBS-like editor
- Ttfm - Big5/GB enhanced TrueType Font Manager
- Ttf2pt1 - True Type Font to Postscript Type 1 converter with Chinese maps
- Tintin++ -
- Tin -
- Taipeisanstc - Taipei Sans TC
- Sourcehanserif-tc-otf -
- Sourcehanserif-sc-otf -
- Sourcehansans-tc-otf -
- Sourcehansans-sc-otf -
- Scim-tables - SCIM table based Chinese input methods
- Scim-pinyin - SCIM Chinese Smart Pinyin input method