- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Hebrew spellchecker and morphology engine
Hspell is a fully working Hebrew spellchecker. On typical documents it should recognize the majority of correct words. Hspell was designed to be 100 and strictly compliant with the official niqqud-less spelling rules “Ha-ktiv Khasar Ha-niqqud”, colloquially known as “Ktiv Male” published by the Academy of the Hebrew Language.
Hspell was written by Nadav Har’El and Dan Kenigsberg.
Checkout these related ports:
- Py-pyluach - Python package for manipulating Hebrew dates
- Libreoffice -
- Hunspell - Hebrew hunspell dictionaries
- He2 - Editor for editing (primarily LaTeX) Hebrew files
- Elmar-fonts - Collection of Hebrew fonts from El-Mar software, Ltd
- Culmus - Free Hebrew Type1 fonts
- Aspell - Aspell Hebrew dictionaries