- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Python package for manipulating Hebrew dates
Pyluach is a Python package for manipulating Hebrew Jewish calendar dates and Hebrew-Gregorian conversions.
- Conversion between Hebrew and Gregorian dates
- Finding the difference between two dates
- Finding a date at a given duration from the given date
- Rich comparisons between dates
- Finding the weekday of a given date
- Finding the weekly Parsha reading of a given date
- Getting the holiday occuring on a given date
- Generating html and text Hebrew calendars