- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
The animated simulation of an ideal gas
Xgas, animated simulation of an ideal gas
Xgas is a physical simulation of an ideal gas in a heated box. Gas molecules move around the box with velocities dependent on their temperature. A chamber consisting of two boxes contains the gas molecules collide with the walls, their temperature approaches that of the box.
Use mouse button 1 to create molecules one at a time at the cursor position. Use mouse button 2 to create the maximum number of molecules at the cursor position.
Usage xgas [ -options ]
Options -as Sets the autoStart resource. -ts Sets the timeStepSize resource. -d Sets the delay resource. -rb Sets the randomBounce resource. -eq Sets the equilibrium resource. -mm Sets the maxMolecules resource. -fg Sets the foreground. -bg Sets the background.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zoneinfo - Updated timezone definitions
- Zine - Simple and opinionated tool to build your own magazine
- Ytree - DOS-XTREE(tm) look-a-like file manager
- Yaunc - Yet another uptimes.net client
- Xtypo - X-based keyboard trainer
- Xtar - View and manipulate contents of a tar file
- Xtail - Watches the growth of files or directories
- Xplr - Hackable, minimal, fast TUI file explorer
- Xosd - X11 on-screen-display program and library
- Xless - X11-based viewer for text files
- Xiphos - Bible interface utilizing the sword framework
- Xgboost - Scalable, Portable and Distributed Gradient Boosting (GBDT, GBRT, GBM)
- Xfce4-wm-themes - Additional themes for xfwm4
- Xfce4-weather-plugin - Weather plugin for the Xfce panel
- Xfce4-appfinder - Application launcher and finder