- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Google Noto Fonts family (Extra)
When text is rendered by a computer, sometimes characters are displayed as “tofu”. They are little boxes to indicate your device doesn’t have a font to display the text.
Google has been developing a font family called Noto, which aims to support all languages with a harmonious look and feel. Noto is Google’s answer to tofu. The name noto is to convey the idea that Google’s goal is to see no more “tofu”. Noto has multiple styles and weights, and is freely available to all. The comprehensive set of fonts and tools used in our development is available in our GitHub repositories.
This port provides the extra fonts set.
Checkout these related ports:
- Xorg-fonts - X.org fonts meta-port
- Xorg-fonts-type1 - X.Org Type1 fonts
- Xorg-fonts-truetype - X.Org TrueType fonts
- Xorg-fonts-miscbitmaps - X.Org miscellaneous bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-cyrillic - X.Org Cyrillic bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-75dpi - X.Org 75dpi bitmap fonts
- Xorg-fonts-100dpi - X.Org 100dpi bitmap fonts
- Xlsfonts - Server font list displayer for X
- Xfsinfo - X font server information utility
- Xfs - X.Org font server
- Xfontsel - Point and click selection of X11 font names
- Wqy - GNU GPL-licensed font set covering CJK and other Unicode characters
- Webfonts - TrueType core fonts for the Web
- Vollkorn-ttf - Free and healthy typeface for bread and butter use
- Victor-mono-ttf - Programming font with cursive italics and ligatures