- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
X11 server as Arcan client
This is a patched Xserver with a KDrive backend that uses the arcan-shmif to map Xlib/Xcb/X clients to a running Arcan instance.
It currently works as a ‘desktop in a window’, where you supply the window manager and so on, and use the X side as normal. Some Arcan features will be lost, particularly any customizations done to the keybindings - normal X controls for defining keyboard maps and overrides are needed.
Checkout these related ports:
- Xwayland - X11 server as Wayland Client
- Xwayland-devel - X11 server as Wayland client (development snapshot)
- Xorg-server - X.Org X server and related programs
- X2x - Program to link multiple X servers together
- X2vnc - Program to link multiple X and VNC servers together
- Xfstt - TrueType font server for X11