May 26, 2018
U-Boot loader for PandaBoard.
To install this bootloader, copy the files MLO and u-boot.img to the FAT partition on an SD card. Normally this is partition 1, but different partitions can be set with U-Boot environment variables.
This version is patched so that
- ELF and API features are enabled.
- The default environment is trimmed to just what’s needed to boot.
- The saveenv command writes to the file uboot.env on the FAT partition.
- The DTB file name is passed to ubldr using the fdtfile env variable. It defaults to omap4-panda.dtb unless you override it. ubldr loads the DTB from /boot/dtb/ on the FreeBSD partition. Not tested
- By default, it loads ELF ubldr from file ubldr on the FAT partition to address 0x88000000, and launches it.
For information about running FreeBSD on the PandaBoard, see https//wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/arm/PandaBoard
For general information about U-Boot see WWW http//www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot