- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Runs command repeatedly; shows output
Display runs a specified command over and over, printing the output through curses3X. The command can be compound and the delay between executions is settable on the command line. The output from the command had better fit on a single screen, of course.
This can conflict with the application of the same name from the graphics/ImageMagick port/package.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zoneinfo - Updated timezone definitions
- Zine - Simple and opinionated tool to build your own magazine
- Ytree - DOS-XTREE(tm) look-a-like file manager
- Yaunc - Yet another uptimes.net client
- Xtypo - X-based keyboard trainer
- Xtar - View and manipulate contents of a tar file
- Xtail - Watches the growth of files or directories
- Xplr - Hackable, minimal, fast TUI file explorer
- Xosd - X11 on-screen-display program and library
- Xless - X11-based viewer for text files
- Xiphos - Bible interface utilizing the sword framework
- Xgboost - Scalable, Portable and Distributed Gradient Boosting (GBDT, GBRT, GBM)
- Xgas - The animated simulation of an ideal gas
- Xfce4-wm-themes - Additional themes for xfwm4
- Xfce4-weather-plugin - Weather plugin for the Xfce panel