- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Tool for binary data visualization and analysis
Veles is an open source tool for binary data analysis.
Binary data visualization It is a very difficult task for a human to notice subtle patterns in large amounts of binary data, however, us humans are very good at finding patterns in images. Statistical visualizations let you find the important bits in a sea of binary data - all at a glance.
Binary data analysis Veles combines advanced hex explorer and data visualization features with an extensible framework for binary data analysis. Reverse engineering binaries? Veles can support your work in these fields reverse engineering binaries, exploring file system images, steganography.
Easy extendibility With the number of different architectures, file formats and encodings you can’t always expect to find the tool you need online. Veles uses client-server architecture, where each analyser can run in a separate process. All you need to do is get the data from the server, implement a Python function to parse it and return the results.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zoneinfo - Updated timezone definitions
- Zine - Simple and opinionated tool to build your own magazine
- Ytree - DOS-XTREE(tm) look-a-like file manager
- Yaunc - Yet another uptimes.net client
- Xtypo - X-based keyboard trainer
- Xtar - View and manipulate contents of a tar file
- Xtail - Watches the growth of files or directories
- Xplr - Hackable, minimal, fast TUI file explorer
- Xosd - X11 on-screen-display program and library
- Xless - X11-based viewer for text files
- Xiphos - Bible interface utilizing the sword framework
- Xgboost - Scalable, Portable and Distributed Gradient Boosting (GBDT, GBRT, GBM)
- Xgas - The animated simulation of an ideal gas
- Xfce4-wm-themes - Additional themes for xfwm4
- Xfce4-weather-plugin - Weather plugin for the Xfce panel