- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Command line subtitles downloader for napiprojekt.pl
“napi.sh” is a napiprojekt.pl client written in Bash. The purpose of the project was to create simple tool for systems with very limited resources NAS QNAP drives, Synology, OpenWRT routers, Popcorn streamers, etc. It was inspired by “pynapi.py” script.
“napi.sh” is distributed together with automatic subtitle format converter “subotage.sh” created specially for “napi.sh”. “subotage.sh” is written in Bash and uses awk for text processing.
Checkout these related ports:
- Webalizer2 -
- Trf - Billing software for traffic counting working with most Polish ISPs
- Tleenx2 - Client for polish IM service called Tlen.pl
- Qnapi - Qt5 based subtitle downloader
- Mythes - Polish thesaurus
- Libtlen - Backend for interoperability with Tlen.pl, Polish IM network
- Libreoffice -
- Libgadu - Instant messaging library for Gadu-Gadu protocol
- Hyphen - Polish hyphenation rules
- Hunspell - Polish hunspell dictionaries
- Gnugadu2 - Gadu-Gadu IM network client
- Fortunepl - Lot of funny Polish fortune files
- Aspell - Aspell Polish dictionary