- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Quite Universal Circuit Simulator: GUI for circuit simulation kernels
Qucs-S is a spin-off of the Qucs cross-platform circuit simulator. “S” letter indicates SPICE.
Qucs-S project uses free SPICE circuit simulation kernels to sumulate circuits. It merges the power of SPICE and the simplicity of the Qucs GUI.
- Ngspice is the default backend recommended for use in Qucs-S. Ngspice is powerful mixed-level/mixed-signal circuit simulator. Most of industrial SPICE models are compatible with Ngspice. It has an excellent performance for time-domain simulation of switching circuits and powerful postprocessor.
- XYCE is a new SPICE-compatible circuit simulator written by Sandia from scratch. It supports basic SPICE simulation types and has advanced RF simulation features such as Harmonic balance simulation.
- SpiceOpus is developed by the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the Ljubljana University. It based on the SPICE-3f5 code.
- Qucsator as backward compatible.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zcad - Simple CAD program
- Z88 - Compact Finite Element Analysis System
- Yosys - Yosys Open SYnthesis Suite
- Yosys-systemverilog - SystemVerilog support for Yosys
- Xyce - Xyce electronic simulator
- Xcircuit - X11 circuit schematics drawing program
- Veryl - Veryl A modern Hardware Description Language (HDL)
- Veroroute - PCB (printed circuit board) design software
- Verilog-mode.el - Emacs lisp modules for the Verilog language
- Verilator - Synthesizable Verilog to C++ compiler
- Uranium - Python framework for 3D printing applications
- Uhdm - Universal Hardware Data Model
- Tochnog - Free explicit/implicit Finite Element Program
- Tkgate - Event driven digital circuit simulator
- Sweethome3d - Free interior 3D design application