- Introduction to FreeBSD Security Best Practices
- Working with Package Management in FreeBSD
- Understanding FreeBSD Security Advisories and Updates
- Troubleshooting Common System Administration Issues in FreeBSD
- Tips for Hardening FreeBSD to achieve System Protection
- Setting Up DHCP Server in FreeBSD
- Secure User and Group Management in FreeBSD Systems
- Secure Remote Access with SSH in FreeBSD
- Optimizing System Performance in FreeBSD
- Network Packet Capture with tcpdump in FreeBSD
- All posts ...
Do you have GDPR compliance issues ?
Check out Legiscope a GDPR compliance software, that will save you weeks of work, automating your documentation, the training of your teams and all processes you need to keep your organisation compliant with privacy regulations
Jul 20, 2023
Generates C++ and Python from ISO10303 files
In April/May 2012, STEP Class Library was renamed to STEPcode. This was done because the old name wasn’t accurate - the class libraries are only a fraction of the software.
The STEP Class Library SCL originated at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST. NIST started working with STEP in the 80’s and continued until the late 90’s. Some components of SCL were originally written in Lisp and then re-written in mixed C and C++ in the early 90’s. The rest of SCL was written in C++ to begin with.
STEPcode SC includes the class libraries, some of the most widely used EXPRESS schemas, some tools to work with EXPRESS, and support libraries for those tools. Two of the tools can create schema-specific libraries that are used with the class libraries. There are also some test files and programs.
Checkout these related ports:
- Zcad - Simple CAD program
- Z88 - Compact Finite Element Analysis System
- Yosys - Yosys Open SYnthesis Suite
- Yosys-systemverilog - SystemVerilog support for Yosys
- Xyce - Xyce electronic simulator
- Xcircuit - X11 circuit schematics drawing program
- Veryl - Veryl A modern Hardware Description Language (HDL)
- Veroroute - PCB (printed circuit board) design software
- Verilog-mode.el - Emacs lisp modules for the Verilog language
- Verilator - Synthesizable Verilog to C++ compiler
- Uranium - Python framework for 3D printing applications
- Uhdm - Universal Hardware Data Model
- Tochnog - Free explicit/implicit Finite Element Program
- Tkgate - Event driven digital circuit simulator
- Sweethome3d - Free interior 3D design application